Tuesday, December 29, 2015

New Lego Video Game -- Need Support!

Lego Multiverse

So, the reason I haven't posted in forever (not counting the other one I posted today), is because I've been making plans for a Lego Video Game, called Lego Multiverse.

I've been making these plans since the end of August, so I don't got a lot of stuff done. But what I need is help from YOU! Or, if you're not a fan of Lego, or you don't want to help, I honestly don't care. Now if you're REALLY talented, and you don't want to help, that would probably sting, but, you know, a bee sting ain't gonna kill you (unless you're extremely allergic). Now, I got only a few people working, but they're idea supporters, and artists that draw on paper. All I want is you're email, number, etc... and I would want to see if I can, "hire" you. So I need artists, creative thinkers, people that work well with computers, and whatever I need for a video game! For example, I'd like Marvellover and Trey2006 from Brickipedia, since they create custom games on the Lego Wiki. And, if you happen to know a guy that works for Lego, please tell them about this! It would be awesome! Also if you know any people that voice characters from Lego themes, please contact them too! Now, to the story...


This will be pretty much a sequel to Lego Dimensions, but won't be a toys-to-life game. It will be a normal video game, but will expand more than any other video games (if it's that successful). Now this part of the plot I'm kinda still thinkin' about: Me and my other friends will be the main characters/guides. Now, please, if you don't like the idea, tell me! I'll absolutely change it! But, like Lego Dimensions, it will be characters from different Lego themes, and by different I mean ALL. That's right: when Lego first came out to the present! Now, what I am positively doing, is that Ogel from Alpha Agents will be the main villain. So, that's all I really know for right now, but if you want to see the scripts and characters, tell me in the comment section! FYI, please don't judge me by my age, because I'm thirteen. Well, please do what ya' gotta do, and I might send another post in a while. Please spread this information! Good-ba'!

(BTW, this will have new Lego themes, such as Gravity Falls, Disney, Once Upon A Time, Percy Jackson and more! If you want one to be added, just ask, and I'll consider it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment