Friday, April 11, 2014

Lego Spring post!

In this post, I'm talking about some Lego sets and minifigures based on Springtime!



This set is Springtime Scene. This set includes 2 minifigures: man and woman.
I have just spotted a man and woman in a beautiful place. This isn't bad or anything, I just like seeing stuff so if they need help, I can go on the computer to find out how to undo the problem. Let's see. They look bored. Let's see: they can smell the flowers? They can pet the frog? They can watch the beautiful fountain. Or maybe climb the tree! Or just sit on the bench.





This is the lucky little Leprechaun!
I followed the rainbow to the very end. And I've spotted the Leprechaun and his pot of gold! If only I could get it! He's small, but if he sees me, he's probably fast! And with his nice clothing and hat, he can get probably anyone to get me! And the pot of gold? If only I can get it from him! Maybe I can find a three leaf clover and drive him away!





Now, here's one of the parts about Easter, the bunny! Except this is the Bunny Suit Guy!
I've just spotted the Bunny Suit Guy hopping around, and he's heading toward my garden! Even though he's only got a bunny suit, he still acts like a real bunny! And he looks like a real one, so he can probably get more bunnies to follow him! If only I can get a carrot...
 
 
 
 
 
This set is called Lego Easter. This set has no minifigures.
I have just spotted a rabbit made out of bricks. After getting rid of those other bunnies, I don't want a bigger one going to my garden! With those big, moveable ears, he can hear anything! And if I try to stop it, it will probably step on me like a bug! And those arms! It'll take away all my carrots! Isn't that humungous carrot be enough for the big guy?! Wait... maybe I can make another big carrot! I gotta work fast!





Please comment! (Plus, have a good Easter and rest of the Spring!)

No comments:

Post a Comment